Monday, June 29, 2009

RIP David Chow

Sad news -- a great tragedy in our family this past week.



From my cousin Linda:

Dear Friends and Family,

It is with great regret that I inform you that my husband, David Chow, passed away on Thursday, June 25th, 2009 at the Toronto General Hospital. He was a wonderful man, a loving husband and an amazing father to our two beautiful children, Nicole and Matthew.

The Visitation and Service will be held at The Simple Alternative – Pickering Chapel, 1057 Brock Road, Pickering, Ontario, L1W 3T7

Visitation: Friday, July 3rd, 2009, 5pm-9pm
Service: Saturday, July 4th, 2009, 11am

In lieu of flowers, a donation box will be set up at the funeral home for either:
1) Peter Munk Cardiac Centre
2) Toronto Sick Kids Hospital

For further information, please contact David’s brother, Gary.

Thank you for being a part of David’s life.

Linda




I was on the way to a Flex user group meeting last week on June 26 when I heard about this from my cousin Wayne (Linda's brother). I have been in shock and running on autopilot ever since. Clearly, there are worse things than to be out of work.

This is so unfair -- David was so much younger than me. And he was such a great person.

No comments: